The American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians is offering the opportunity to submit abstracts from researchers across the nation.
Abstract Submission Type
A limited number of meritorious abstracts will be accepted for oral presentations. The presentations will occur during the first 10 minutes of conference sessions and scheduled oral sessions. They are limited to 25 minutes for presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions-and-answers.
AAOSCP will be utilizing ePosters. An ePoster is an electronic poster displayed digitally instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster. Poster presenters are required to submit an electronic version of the poster prior to the meeting. Attendees will be able to view the electronic posters online before, during, and after the meeting. Kiosks (on-site computer terminals) will be available in the poster room for viewing of the electronic presentations. Additional information will be provided upon acceptance of your abstract.
Abstract Submission Requirements and Information
The title is limited to 100 characters (including spaces), and should be upper and lower case.
The abstract text is limited to 250 words. Please DO NOT include artwork, images, or tables/graphs. The text should be organized into four section headings as follows:
- Introduction – A brief statement about the purpose of the study and pertinent background.
- Methods – The method(s) of study or data collection employed.
- Results – A summary of study research including sufficient details to support your conclusions.
- Conclusion/Implications – A statement explaining the significance of your work and the implications for further research, practice and/or policy.
Please adhere to the following text guidelines:
- Use the appropriate letters and numbers (e.g., 0 –zero vs. the letter O).
- Use only one space after colons and periods.
Provide contact information for each author. All authors are limited to three (3) abstract submissions. An individual may only be the primary author for one oral presentation. No more than six (6) authors should be listed on an abstract and include:
- A designated presenting author (can be the same as the primary, but both must be listed).
- An author of accepted submissions will be required to attend the meeting to present the abstract.
- All authors must disclose upon submission.
Please ensure accuracy of your contact information and review the abstract for grammar, spelling and punctuation prior to submission. Abstract information cannot be altered after the submission site is closed. Please print a copy of your abstract for your records. Incomplete abstracts will NOT be considered for presentation. Please note that the type of presentation (oral or poster) selected during the submission process is a request only.
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions regarding the abstract submission process please refer to email@example.com