The American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians is allowing researchers and scientists the opportunity to submit their own research in the form of an abstract and a scientific poster. These scientific posters will be carefully approved and overlooked by the committee board and not all applicants may be accepted. Those who are accepted will receive admission to the conference at no cost to the individual.
By submitting a poster abstract, the author affirms that he/she will appear at the conference to participate in the poster session. Please note that poster abstracts are not included in the Conference Proceedings.
Poster session participants must agree to:
- Prepare a poster for display during the session.
- Be available to discuss your topic and answer questions during the invited poster session.
- Poster will be evaluated carefully by the AAOSCP for approval and admission
- Prepare and submit an extended abstract in Microsoft Word format.
- Poster submissions must include the title of the poster and an extended abstract of 1200-1500 words plus selected references. The abstract should summarize the research, including the conceptual framework, description of the method, data, results, and conclusions. No tables or figures should be included in the abstract.
- The text of the poster abstract must not exceed 1500 words and should be submitted in double-spaced format, prepared in 12-point font.
- Please prepare a separate description not exceeding 100 words. This should not be included in the same document with the extended abstract; rather, this short description will be pasted in the appropriate space during the online submission process. It may be used in the conference on-site program.
- At the time of submission, the author shall provide complete contact information for all authors/participants including name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail.
- Confirmation that your paper was submitted successfully will be sent by e-mail to the submitter.
- Due to the outcome of approved scientists and researchers receiving entry at no cost they will provide their own materials for their posters and media.
The deadline for these submissions as well as the timeline of the presentations will be announced on a later date.